****(7 to 8 Pages) for the Marketing Project. ****
Marketing Plan Midpoint Submission
This is the midpoint check in to your marketing plan. Please submit your draft of your marketing plan here. In the Content folder section there is a marketing plan template you can use to fill out. Take advantage of the marketing plan samples to see the sections you need to fill out for the final submission.
(To fill out the template, simply delete the text and type the information. Please fill out each point briefly – this is not in-depth, but you want to give a general overview.)
The following must be included in your marketing promotion project:
– Describe the product, generally speaking identify what the product is and how it is used, (It is not necessary to describe the product from a technical or mechanical perspective, rather, how will the product benefit the consumer, how will it be used)
– Provide a brief history of the company—when was it formed, who the key personnel/managers are, where do you operate, how are you organized.
– Analyze the internal strengths and weaknesses of your product and your company. What about your product or company is an asset, what adds value, and what is a weakness.
-Analyze the external environment and factors in the environment that are opportunities, and those that are threats.
– Identify what is expected to be accomplished, (objectives) through marketing activities.
– SMART objectives
– Discuss your target market and the variables that you will use to identify this market, (example: demographic, geographic, psychographic, buying behavior, etc.).
– Identify your strategy—will you target the entire market or a concentrated segment with a single marketing mix, or will you target multiple segments and develop multiple marketing mixes.
– Identify each of the 4 Ps.
– Product should include not only the physical product, but the package, warranty, after-sales support, etc.
– Place—discuss how you will ensure that your products are available to consumers when and where they want them.
– Promotion—discuss how you will promote your product to bring about mutually satisfying exchanges with target markets. How will you inform, educate, persuade and remind consumers of the benefits of your product.
– Price—Discuss how you will price your product; what pricing strategy will you employ? And identify the price.
– Identify the steps you will take to achieve your marketing objectives, and how you will control progress toward those objectives.
Download the template, do your work, save it as an MS Word document and upload it.
*Attached is the template MK 101- Marketing Project Outline Template.
Here are some Marketing Plan Examples and Templates:
My major is Healthcare Administration Management and I have been in the healthcare field for over 15 years. Clinical and Clerical both sides of the healthcare.
****(7 to 8 Pages) for the Marketing Project. ****
The course project is a marketing plan. You will select a product or service (it can be existing but if it is, your work should be original – not obtained from that business!). Over the weeks you will be working on different sections of the marketing plan.
There is a marketing plan sample for your reference. And there are videos and other links to also help you.
Here’s another link that shows you different versions and templates. Good luck and reach out if you have any questions. (note copy the whole link in your browser)
Heres a nice tutotorial site you can also use as a reference for building a marketing plan. Copy/paste the URL into your browser to access:
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.