When set at the standard position, Autopitch can throw hard balls toward a batter at an average speed of 60 mph. Autopitch devices are made for both major- and minor-league teams to help them improve their batting averages. Autopitch executives take samples of 10 Autopitch devices at a time to monitor these devices and to maintain the highest quality. The average range is 3 mph. Using control chart techniques, determine control-chart limits for averages and ranges for Autopitch.
1. Based on the attached table or Excel QM, the upper control limit for averages__________ is. (Please round it to two decimal points and include no units.)
3. Based on the attached table or Excel QM, the upper control limit for ranges__________. (Please round it to two decimal points and include no units.)
4. Based on the attached table or Excel QM, the lower control limit for ranges is__________. (Please round it to two decimal points and include no units.)
Colonel Electric is a large company that produces light bulbs and other electrical products. One particular light bulb is supposed to have an average life of about 1,000 hours before it burns out. Periodically the company will test 5 of these and measure the average time before these burn out. The attached table gives the results of 10 such samples.
5. The overall average of these means is__________, and the overall average range is_________. (Please round it to one decimal point and include no units.)
6. Based on the result in Question 5 and the attached table for Part 1 or Excel QM, the upper control limit for a 99.7% control chart for the mean/average is____________ . (Please round it to two decimal points and include no units.)
7. Based on the result in Question 5 and the attached table in Part 1 or Excel QM, the lower control limit for a 99.7% control chart for the mean/average is ______________. (Please round it to two decimal points and include no units.)
8. Does this process appear to be in control in terms of the mean?
9. Based on the result in Question 5 and the attached table for Part 1 or Excel QM, the upper control limit for a 99.7% control chart for the range is___________ and the lower control limit is___________ . (Please round it to two decimal points and include no units.)
10. Does this process appear to be in control in terms of the range?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.