1. Question : (TCO 6) In the standard normal distribution, the standard deviation is always
2. Question : (TCO 6) The area under a normal curve with mu = 8 and sigma = 3 is
3. Question : (TCO 6) If Larry gets a 70 on a physics test where the mean is 65 and the standard deviation is 5.8, where does he stand in relation to his classmates?
4. Question : (TCO 6) In a normal distribution with mu = 25 and sigma = 6, what number corresponds to z = 3?
5. Question : (TCO 6) Let’s assume you have taken 100 samples of size 64 each from a normally distributed population. Calculate the standard deviation of the sample means if the population’s variance is 49.
6. Question : (TCO 6) The area to the left of ‘z’ is 0.9976. What z-score corresponds to this area?
7. Question : (TCO 6) Find P(9 < x < 22) when mu = 20 and sigma = 5.
8. Question : (TCO 7) What is the critical z-value that corresponds to a confidence level of 86%?
9. Question : (TCO 7) Compute the population mean margin of error for a 90% confidence interval when sigma is 4 and the sample size is 36.
10. Question : (TCO 7) A standard IQ test has a mean of 98 and a standard deviation of 16. We want to be 99% certain that we are within 8 IQ points of the true mean. Determine the sample size.
11. Question : (TCO 7) A private medical clinic wants to estimate the true mean annual income of its patients. The clinic needs to be within $500 of the true mean. The clinic estimates that the true population standard deviation is around $2,300. If the confidence level is 95%, find the required sample size in order to meet the desired accuracy.
12. Question : (TCO 7) An auditor wants to estimate what proportion of a bank’s commercial loan files are incomplete. The auditor wants to be within 10% of the true proportion when using a 95% confidence level. How many files must the auditor sample? No estimate of the proportion is available, so use 0.5 for the population proportion.
1. Question : (TCO 7) Interpret a 95% confidence interval of (3.355, 3.445) for the population mean.
2. Question : (TCO 7) A nursing school wants to estimate the true mean annual income of its alumni. It randomly samples 200 of its alumni. The mean annual income was $52,500 with a standard deviation of $1,800. Find a 95% confidence interval for the true mean annual income of the nursing school alumni. Write a statement about the confidence level and the interval you find.
3. Question : (TCO 7) An auditor wants to estimate what proportion of a bank’s commercial loan files are incomplete. The auditor randomly samples 60 files and finds 12 are incomplete. Using a 95% confidence interval, estimate the true proportion of incomplete files for ALL the bank’s commercial loans. Write a statement about the confidence level and the interval you find.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.