Please choose an organization and answer all the requirement with respect to that organization leadership style, strategies, and methods. Every section should be more than 1500 words and full paper should be in APA format , References, in text citations.
For this assignment examine any organization and assess the leadership model and organizational structure currently in use. In order to demonstrate that ,you have to thoroughly analyzed the literature on leadership styles and organizational structures, you are expected to compare and contrast two theories in each category, and then assess the theories or models used in your chosen organization.
Include the following in your paper:
Section 1 – Models of Leadership and Organizational Structure (SHOULD CONTAIN ALL OF THE BELOW MENTIONED SUB HEADINGS) (1500 words)
· Compare and contrast two leadership theories for their applicability to IT management leadership.
· Assess the leadership theory or model used in your organization and its relationship to IT governance, providing a supported rationale.
· Compare and contrast two organizational structure models and their implications for the effectiveness of IT leadership.
· Assess the organizational structure model used in your organization, including the relationship to organizational decision-making processes and leadership style.
· Analyze the relationship between leadership style and organizational structure in an IT organization. Include in your discussion how a leadership style, when used by the CIO or other senior IT executive within an enterprise, might create a trickle-down effect throughout the organization. Use evidence from your organization as examples in your analysis, as well as from your readings and research.
Section 2- Decision-Making Models and Dynamic Organizations (SHOULD CONTAIN ALL OF THE BELOW MENTIONED SUB HEADINGS) (1500 words)
Define Decision-Making Models and Dynamic Organizations
· Compare and contrast two organizational decision-making models for their ability to support IT business needs.
· Assess the organization decision-making model used in your organization to determine who makes IT decisions and how (or if) that alignment supports business needs and its effect on the competitive advantage of the organization.
· Compare and contrast two theories of dynamic organizational structures and change management in regard to their application to an IT organization.
· Assess the dynamic organizational structure used in your IT organization, analyzing the ways in which the governance model addresses changing technology and external business challenges (such as global competition).
· Evaluate the relationship between a decision-making model and a dynamic organizational structure. Include in your evaluation how the dynamics of organizational change impact the selection of a decision-making model and how the combination of a decision-making model and a dynamic organizational structure affects the competitive advantage of an organization. Use what you know about your organization to support your evaluation, as well as the readings and research from the units.
Section 3- IT Governance and Value Chain Analysis (SHOULD CONTAIN ALL OF THE BELOW MENTIONED SUB HEADINGS) (1500 words)
· Analyze best practices in establishing IT governance in an organization, providing a supported rationale.
· Analyze the ways in which value chain analysis can demonstrate the value of IT portfolio management to business performance.
· Evaluate the role of IT in support of the organizational value chain.
· Assess the application of value chain analysis within your chosen IT organization.
Section 4: IT Business Alignment and Enterprise Architectures (SHOULD CONTAIN ALL OF THE BELOW MENTIONED SUB HEADINGS) (1500 words)
· Analyze the value of IT business alignment in achieving the goals of an organization.
· Assess the current strategy for aligning the IT portfolio to business performance in your organization, supported by APA citations and references.
· Analyze the value of enterprise architecture in an organization.
· Assess the current enterprise architecture in your organization, including the benefits and areas for improvement in the organization.
Section 5: IT Strategic Management Proposal (SHOULD CONTAIN ALL OF THE BELOW MENTIONED SUB HEADINGS) (1500 words)
· Analyze the implications of culture in global organizations and the need for ethics and social responsibility in the IT organization.
· Propose a strategy for integrating ethics and social responsibility into the IT Strategic Plan for your organization, including an analysis of the value added to the organization.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.