1.0 Overview: describe the Procurement Management Process you will use (1-2 paragraphs)
2.0 Contract Planning (2-3 pages): Individual Deliverable.
2.1 Write a statement of work (SOW) describing the project deliverables and scope of the effort. You will need to make creative assumptions based on the outline provided in the scenario. The emphasis here is on demonstrating your understanding of the content or type of information that would be contained in a SOW
2.2 Identify two potential types of contracts you would consider, outlining the advantages and disadvantages of each.
Please add your file.
3.0 Evaluation Criteria (2 pages): Group Deliverable. Use the Small Group Discussion Board to coordinate your group activities.
3.1 Develop ten evaluation criteria you will use to evaluate vendor proposals.
3.2 Develop a weighting chart and methodology that assigns a weighted value to each criterion and describe your selection methodology in 2-3 paragraphs.
Nothing extensive just answer questions……Do the below part on separate word doc Project
Develop a high-level project charter for the E-Mail Upgrade Project described in the scenario. Also, prepare and submit a statement of work, identification of a project management methodology and project team, and a baseline schedule. While the scenario does not contain enough specifics to completely fill out the charter, you can use the project team member list below to creatively provide the missing detail by making the necessary assumptions.
Use the following guidelines to complete this assignment:
• The statement of work should define the project objective.
• The project management methodology section should explain the project management model that will be used to manage the project.
• The project team section should explain the relationship among the team members and amplify their role based on your understanding of the methodology.
• The baseline schedule should identify the key milestones and deliverables of the project and may be presented in a basic Gantt chart or other graphical formats, including a table.
Project Team List Candidates &amp;amp; Roles
• You: Project Manager for the Office of Network Support, ODHS. Key PM for the E-Mail Upgrade Project.
• Peter Parker: Director of Office of Network Support and project sponsor.
• Diana Prince: ONS Software Engineer with specific experience in implementing and administering various e-mail systems.
• Steve Rogers: Globalcom’s sales representative and chief point of contact for the State.
• Linda Lee Danvers: a support specialist within the ODHS, selected as the liaison between the ODHS User Group community and the project team.
• ODHS User Group: a number of ODHS employees that are used to test system upgrades before implementation.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.