Option #1: Course Selection Association Rules
In this Critical Thinking Assignment, you will analyze association rules. Your assignment submission will be an R Markdown generated Word document.Create a new R Markdown file by performing the following steps.
1. Open R Studio
2. Select File | New | R Markdown
3. Use Module 6 CT Option 1 as the Title
4. Use your name as the Author
5. Select the Word output format
6. Delete all default content after the R Setup block of code, which is all content from line 12 through the end of the file.
The CourseTopics.csv (Links to an external site.) file contains eight attributes which are courses that a student could take. Each data row provides the courses taken (1 in the attribute) by a single student. Analyze this data by performing the following steps.
1. Create and interpret 3-5 association rules.
2. Follow the process described in section 14.1.
3. Use the R code example in Table 14.4.
4. Use 0.01 for minimum support.
5. Run minimum confidence of 0.1 and 0.5 in the apriori() function.
6. For your assignment submission, copy your commands into your R Markdown file.
a. Include R comments on all your code.
b. Separate sections of R code by using appropriate R Markdown headings.
7. Use the R Markdown Knit drop down menu to select Knit to Word to create the Word document for your assignment submission.
Your assignment submission must be one Word document that meets the following requirements:
· Is an R Markdown generated Word document containing all R code used in this assignment, appropriate R comments on code, and appropriate R Markdown headings.
· Does not include a cover page.
· Does not include an abstract.
· Includes a one-page description of what you did and what you learned. Add this description to the end of the R Markdown document as a new page. This page must conform to APA guidelines in the CSU Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.