QNT/561 My Mathlab (University Of Phoenix) (I am only willing to pay 25 so please do not message me if you want more).
Week 2 Practice Quiz
It is a new quiz so I do not need an old one because it will not be the same answers.
Some sample questions that are on the Quiz:
1. A random sample of 88 observations produced a mean x=25.9 and a standard deviation s=2.8.
a. Find a 95% confidence interval for μ.
b. Find a 90% confidence interval for μ.
c. Find a 99% confidence interval for μ.
2. Health care workers who use latex gloves with glove powder on a daily basis are particularly susceptible to developing a latex allergy. Each in a sample of 50 hospital employees who were diagnosed with a latex allergy based on a skin-prick test reported on their exposure to latex gloves. Summary statistics for the number of latex gloves used per week are x=19.7 and s=11.8. Complete parts (a)−(d).
3. Each child in a sample of 63 low-income children was administered a language and communication exam. The sentence complexity scores had a mean of 7.64 and a standard deviation of 8.94. Complete parts a through d.
4. The random sample shown below was selected from a normal distribution. 3, 8, 8, 9, 7, 1 Complete parts a and b.
5. Periodically, a town water department tests the the drinking water of homeowners for contaminants such as lead. The lead levels in water specimens collected for a sample of 10 residents of the town had a mean of 2.7 mg/L and a standard deviation of 1.8 mg/L. Complete parts a through c.
6. An accounting firm annually monitors a certain mailing service’s performance. One parameter of interest is the percentage of mail delivered on time. In a sample of 311,000 items mailed between Dec. 10 and Mar. 3—the most difficult delivery season due to bad weather and holidays—the accounting firm determined that 280,600 items were delivered on time. Use this information to make a statement about the likelihood of an item being delivered on time by that mailing service.
7. Suppose you’re given a data set that classifies each sample unit into one of four categories: A, B, C, or D. You plan to create a computer database consisting of these data, and you decide to code the data as A=1, B=2, C=3, and D=4. Are the data consisting of the classifications A, B, C, and D qualitiative or quantitative? After the data are input as 1, 2, 3, or 4, are they qualitative or quantitative?
8. In one university, language professors incorporated a 10-week extensive reading program to improve students’ Japanese reading comprehension. The professors collected 269 books originally written for Japanese children and required their students to read at least 40 of them as part of the grade in the course. The books were categorized into reading levels (color-coded for easy selection) according to length and complexity. Complete parts a through c.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.