Open Questions – Draft a formal response to the following assessment questions, justifying and arguing your answers.
1) Consider a small manufacturing company that have a continuous growth in the last four years, therefore they are contemplating to implement their first information system. Which information system do you think would be most appropriate for them? And why do you believe they should implement an information system and not to continue as until now?
2) Let’s suppose two B2B medium services company that are merging and will relocate all operations to a new headquarters in a single location. Each company has an ERP implemented, one of them a CRM system, and the other a KM system. What would be your proposal of information systems map to integrate both companies? Which option you would raise for the data, in term of information systems?
3)You are the CIO of an ongoing company that has three factories in three different countries in Europe with an ERP and a CRM implemented. The Steering Committee has decided to implement an additional information system in the company: a Knowledge Management System. Does the company have to make any changes to the current information systems they already have? Does the company have to make any changes to the current information technologies they have?
4) An ecommerce platform has the following characteristics: annual revenue of 70M€, 250 employees, 12.000 unique references in stock, and 350.000 customers located worldwide. They have contracted the IT consulting company where you are working to select their new CRM system. Their main system is SAP with Microsoft SQL Server as its DBMS (Database Management System), implemented in their own servers. What of the CRM systems available on the market would you propose? What would be an estimate of the investment (TCO) of its implementation? What would be the value generated for the company?
Wordcount: between 2500-3000 words
It assesses the following learning outcomes:
• Outcome 1: evaluate the impact of different types of information systems common in today’s businesses
• Outcome 2: examine data resources that companies access to build effective infrastructures to manage information systems and digital technologies
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.