below I have put down the description of what needs to be in the 6-8 paages. READ CAREFULLY for I have put in personal instructions myself. I’ve attached a more percise rubric for the assignmnet which is numbered with all the key points which must be talked about in the paper. I have attached a autobiography paper to give you a better idea of who I am to write the paper more personally attached to me. Lastly I’ve attached sources which must be used as well. They must be talked about and incorporated into my career profile. This somewhat of a big assignment although it is only 8 pages max. Must be done within 3-4 days.
Career Profile–This assignment will be due towards the end of the course. Because it contains multiple sections, students are strongly encouraged to work on this throughout the semester (unless you are one who loves the thrill of trying to meet a deadline at the last minute).
This profile will contain the following 39 elements:
*Major Interests (work, personal, or both)
*Major Skills (work-related)
*Key Accomplishments (try to avoid being both bashful and arrogant)
*Motivators (things that turn you on, bring out the best in you, etc.)
*”Must haves” (imperatives) and “wants” (ideals) in a job
*Preferred work environment (physical, interpersonal, or both)
* Strategies you plan to use to assess if and to what degree a job opportunity will satisfy your “Must Haves,” “Wants,” and preferred work environment before
deciding to accept an offer for that job
*Preferred decision making style(s) (with major decisions that are important to you) and their advantages and shortcomings for you
*Short (up to 2 years) and long-range (3-5 years) aspirations
*Reasons for being in school
*Resources used (see below for details)
In addition, provide the following:
1) An action plan that addresses how you intend to achieve your short and long-term aspirations. This should be a very concrete, specific description of actions you will take, when you will take them, and how you will measure your progress towards your goals. In addition, state the forms of resistance or obstacles within yourself (for example, fear, procrastination, denial, lack of motivation to change longstanding habits) that may emerge when trying to implement your action plan and a) how you intend to be aware of your resistance, and b) what, if anything, you intend to do about it.
2) A description of the resources you used to create your profile. All of the following are required, though you may use others if you wish:
Make this UP
· Descriptions of the exercises, tools, concepts, and guides found in all of the following 3 sources that you used to assist in creating your career profile:
1) The course text. At minimum, you need to state an idea, tool, or guideline from each chapter (a total of at least 9 ideas, tools, and/or guidelines) that helped you in creating your career profile.
2) The “Food For Thought” section on the course Desire2Learn page. At minimum, you need to state ideas, tools, and/or guidelines taken from no fewer than 5 of the documents in the “Food For Thought” section that helped you create your career profile.
Source 1 for food for thought
Source 2 http://chronicle.com/article/Giving-Employers-What-They/139877/
Rest of sources will be attached below.
3) Other resources you have discovered on your own.
In addition to informing the reader about the resources you used, also indicate the specific sections or parts of sections in your profile where these resources were applied. Simply summarizing the content of book chapters and/or Food For Thought articles without linking them to your paper will result in your grade being lowered.
· Information gleaned from a visit to GSU’s Career Services office (2nd floor, University Center), their web site, or the career services office of your college or department, if one exists. If you elect to visit the office in person (which will likely be more informative and helpful compared to a web site visit), plan aheadà make an appointment ahead of time. Students who “drop by” are sometimes difficult to accommodate. Include about a one page, typed double-spaced summary of what you learned from this visit.
MAKE THIS PART UP. I GO TO GEORGIA STATE UNIVERSITY, this is the site for the career center
While I don’t want to be overly rigid concerning length, this profile should be no more than about 6 to 8 typed (12-point font) double-spaced pages (excluding the write up of the resource descriptions). Use any format that makes sense for you (e.g., narrative, bullets, graphics that supplement text, other) as long as you cover the above elements sufficiently.
 See the document under “Assignments” on the course Desire2Learn page for a list of the 39 elements I expect to be covered in this paper.
 As the term implies, the purpose of this interview is to acquire useful information about an organization, job, and/or occupation of interest to you. It is not to sell yourself, get your foot in the door, look for a job, or satisfy any other self-serving intention. The book “What Color Is Your Parachute” by Richard Bolles can assist in preparing for this interview.
 One potential risk of using only or mostly bullets on this paper is that I will likely judge your work to be less than “excellent” (that is, less than an “A”) on one or more dimensions that comprise the “substance” portion of your grade.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.