Econ 301 Discussion Week 1 :
Based on the two articles, The Payoff from Globalization and Policy and the Doha Round: 1) Write the title of each article and below it write its summary and your critique (between 250-300 words). **Articles attached below (2 articles)
Article 1 – http://www.iie.com/publications/opeds/print.cfm?ResearchId=524&doc=pub
Article 2 – http://www.piie.com/publications/opeds/print.cfm?ResearchId=1832&doc=pub
Finc 340 Discussion Week 1 :
b) From Chapter 1,2 and 3 ( Fundamnetals of Investing) (weight of 2 out of 4 assigned for Discussion 1) Please make a note that the initial post to the topic is due by 8/21/14 and at least two quality replies to your peers/instructor by 8/24/14 (15 points)
1. In your opinion, what is investment process and the Economic importance of Investing. Compare and contrast major types of investment policies?
2. What alternatives to investment process would you have in the light of the principal types of investments process? What type of investor do you think you are or you would be? Would you rather invest in short term investments? Give examples
3– Do you think you understand the basic types of securities markets? What are those and how helpful they are in understanding the investment business? Give examples in the light of the concepts covered in chapter 2?
4- How do you understand the term ‘online investing’? Describe the internet as a big power of online investment with the help of an example.
c) From chapter 1 “Four Phases of Life Cycle” (Investments:An Introduction (weight of 1 out of 4 assigned for Discussion 1) Please make a note that the initial post to the topic is due by 8/21/14 and at least two quality replies to your peers/instructor by 8/24/14 (10 points)
Ethical Investing and Most important things learned. Let’s answer the following questions:
1- “Ethical investing” refers to the practice of investing in companies that you consider to be ethical in their operations. For example, you would invest in a company that is involved in producing clean energy, but you would not invest in a tobacco company. What do you think about ethical investing in this manner? What do you know about the relative advantages and disadvantages of this approach to investing?
2- What are the most important things that you learned from the study of this week’s readings and assignments?
1. Investment Policy Statement – You developed (this week) an investment policy statement for the portfolio of investments that you will manage during this class. Present the investment policy statement to the class and discuss the thinking and other considerations that you used in its development? Make sure that you adequately review and explain the quantitative goals and indicators that you have developed for risk and return objectives.
2. Ethical Investing – “Ethical investing” refers to the practice of investing in companies that you consider to be ethical in operations. For example, you would invest in a company that is involved in producing clean energy, but you would not invest in a tobacco company. What do you think about investing in this manner? What do you know about the relative advantages and disadvantages of this approach to investing?
3. Most Important Things Learned – What are the most important things you learned from the study of this week’s readings and assignments?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.